Brad has lived in northern Nevada for 35 years, has been a business owner in Carson City since 1986 and a Supervisor since 2012. Brad owns a commercial real estate brokerage and has extensive experience with industrial, commercial and investment properties, redevelopment and economic development transactions, as well as land development and entitlement. Prior to his successful career in commercial real estate, Brad owned and operated photo labs in Carson City, Reno, and Incline Village.
Brad loves to hunt, fish, bicycle, run, snowshoe, hike and kayak with his partner, Andie Wilson and their three children Zachary, Kyle and Mallory.
Awards, Acknowledgements, and Activities
- Principal, NAI Alliance Carson City.
- Redevelopment Authority
- Redevelopment Authority Citizens Committee
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Carson City Board of Health
- Board of Health Resource Stewardship Subcommittee
- Carson City Debt Management Commission
- Northern Nevada Development Authority Board.
- Carson High School Volunteer track official (2011).
- Carson High Senior Project Judge (2005-present).
- John Sanderson Memorial Award for Political Participation (2009).
- Distinguished Service Award 2009 - Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors Strategic Planning Committee Member (2008-2010).
- Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year (2002 and 2007).
- 2007 President Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors.
- AYSO Referee (1993-1999).
Direct: (775) 283-7073
Main: (775) 887-2100
Fax: (775) 887-2286
201 N. Carson Street, Suite 2
Carson City, NV 89701