A Flood Hotline has been designated for flood related reporting and questions, which are not life-threatening. The number is 887-2355 and officials recommend the public to use this number instead of 9-1-1 for non-emergency flood calls.
|Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space Trail Closures:|
The following parks and trails remain closed as of APRIL 7.
• Bailey Pond at Fuji Park –pedestrian access only
• Mexican Ditch Trail south of Silver Saddle Ranch
• Moffat open space trail between Lepire Drive and Hells Bells Road
• Long Ranch Park/Open Space trails near creek
• Sports Complexes (John D. Winters Centennial Park, Governor’s Field, Pete Livermore) Sports Complexes will be closed intermittently due to weather.
REPORT SAFETY ISSUES REGARDING PARKS, TRAILS, or OPEN SPACE at 775.887.2262.
To view the full status map please click HERE.