The Treasurer’s Office is the collection arm for the Carson City Water and Sewer Utilities. Payments can be made in several ways. Our order of preference is:
- Use the online banking service where you bank. Be sure to properly identify your account number.
- Automatically taken out of your bank account using AutoPay. To enroll download an Auto Pay Application for Utilities (pdf)fill it in and return it with a voided check.
- Mailed to:
Carson City Treasurer
P. O. Box 4330
Carson City, NV 89702-4330
- Deposited into our drop box at the rear of City Hall at 201 North Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada.
- You may pay your water and sewer utilities fees online
- Brought to our office counter: Corner of Musser and Carson streets.
201 North Carson Street
Carson City, Nevada
If your account is in arrears and you have been given a turn off notice, please pay your bill in person to ensure that payment is credited in the allowed time.
Each June past due utility accounts are notified that the delinquent amount will be moved to the tax roll in early July. These amounts will then be collected in the same manner as taxes.