CARSON CITY CONSOLIDATED MUNICIPALITY
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
CARSON CITY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
AND CARSON CITY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Date: May 19, 2008
Time: Beginning at 12:00 noon
Location: Community Center, Sierra Room
851 East William Street
Carson City, Nevada
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Citizen Comments on Non-Agendized Items
Public Comments and Discussion: The public is invited at this time to comment on and discuss any item not on the agenda that is relevant to, or within the authority of, the Carson City Board of Supervisors, the Carson City Liquor and Entertainment Board and the Carson City Redevelopment Authority. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken. Public comment during individual agenda items will be taken on the item at the time the item is called for hearing.
(Recess as Board of Supervisors)
Call to Order & Roll Call
Board of Supervisors
2. Action to approve the Carson City Redevelopment Authority Tentative Budget as the Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2008-09.
3. Action to approve the Carson City Tentative Budget as the Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2008-09.
4. Action to approve the Sierra Forest Fire Protection Tentative Budget at the Final Budget for Fiscal Year 2008-09.
5. Action to adopt a resolution setting the tax rate for County Cooperative Extension for Fiscal Year 2008-09.
6. Action to adopt a resolution authorizing expenditures of funds to non-profit organizations for Fiscal Year 2008-09.
7. Action to Adjourn
Copies of information related to the above items can be viewed at the reference desk at the Carson City Public Library.
Titles of agenda items are intended to identify specific matters. If you desire detailed information concerning any subject matter itemized within this agenda, you are encouraged to call the responsible agency or the City Manager's Office. You are encouraged to attend this meeting and participate by commenting on any agendized item.
"Notice to persons with disabilities: Members of the public who are disabled and require special assistance or accommodations at the meeting are requested to notify the City Manager's Office in writing at 201 North Carson Street, Carson City, NV, 89701, or by calling (775)887-2100 at least 24 hours in advance."
This meeting can be viewed on Channel 26. For specific dates and times - www.bactv.org.
This notice has been posted at the following locations:
Community Center - 851 East William Street
Public Safety Complex - 885 East Musser Street
City Hall - 201 North Carson Street
Carson City Library - 900 North Roop Street
Date: May 8, 2008