Road Report as of February 4, 2016. The following information applies to the period of February 8-14:
The Bellevue Road bridge over I-580 in Washoe Valley will be temporarily closed due to maintenance. The overpass and ramps are expected to be closed for approximately three months. Detours will be signed.
Utility work will continue Monday through Friday as indicated below, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., with possible flagger controlled traffic at the following locations:
• Long Street will be closed to through traffic between Mountain and Division Streets Monday through Friday, weather permitting. In addition, the intersection of Long and Division Streets will be closed on Thursday and Friday.
• Division Street will be closed to through traffic between Fleischmann Way and Long Street Thursday and Friday, weather permitting.
• Mountain Street between Fleischmann Way and Long Street.
• Fleischmann Way between Mountain Street and Division Street.
• Sierra Circle, Hillside Way, Miller Way, Pine View Way, and Lane Circle.
Washington Street will be closed to through traffic between Minnesota and Phillips Streets, Monday through Friday, due to the construction of the East/West Water Transmission Project. There will also be flagger controlled traffic on Washington Street between Curry and Valley Streets and at the intersection of Washington and Phillips Streets. In addition, Curry Street will be closed between Washington and Robinson Streets.
Proctor Street will be closed to through traffic between Carson and Nevada Streets, Monday through Friday, during daytime hours due to utility work. In addition, there will be no parking available on Curry Street between Musser and Telegraph Streets during this time.
Race Track Road will be closed to through traffic between Bigelow Drive and Schulz Drive for the entire week.
There will be shoulder work at the following locations due to utility work:
• Iris Street between King and Fourth Streets.
• Ann Street between Minnesota and Division Streets.
Dan Doenges, PTP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701