Carson City Business License Division
108 E. Proctor Street
Carson City, Nevada 89701
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS
- Special Event Permits are required if any person or business is conducting an event outside the permanent structure on the premises for which they hold a Carson City Business License or at another location within Carson City.
- If a Special Event is held within a permanent structure on the premises for which a Carson City Business License is held, the Special Event Permit fees will not be charged, but the licensee will pay the $2.15 per day per vendor fee.
- Special Event Liquor Permits are issued when liquor is being sold, served, or dispensed at a Special Event.
- Special Event Permits are issued for a maximum period not exceeding 30 consecutive days
- Special Event Liquor Permits are issued for a maximum period not exceeding five (5) consecutive days
- Applications for Special Event Permits and Special Event Liquor Permits must be submitted at least thirty (30) working days prior to the date of the event to ensure approvals are received from all pertinent city departments
Last updated: 12/18/2012 8:54:14 AM