Brad has lived in northern Nevada for 32 years and has been a small business owner in Carson City since 1986. He has created dozens of jobs, met payrolls, controlled expenses and stayed within budgets. He has extensive experience with industrial, commercial and investment properties, redevelopment and economic development transactions, as well as land development and entitlement. Prior to his successful career in real estate, Brad owned and operated photo labs in Carson City, Reno, and Incline Village.
Brad loves to hunt, fish, bicycle, run, snowshoe, hike and kayak.
Awards, Acknowledgements, and Activities
- Principal, Coldwell Banker Commercial Premier Brokers.
- Northern Nevada Development Authority Commercial Team Lead (2009-present).
- Member of Carson City's Citizens Advisory Committee.
- Carson High School Volunteer track official (2011).
- Carson High Senior Project Judge (2005-present).
- John Sanderson Memorial Award for Political Participation (2009).
- Distinguished Service Award 2009 - Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors Strategic Planning Committee Member (2008-2010).
- Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year (2002 and 2007).
- 2007 President Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors.
- AYSO Referee (1993-1999).
Direct: (775) 283-7073
Main: (775) 887-2100
Fax: (775) 887-2286
201 N. Carson Street, Suite 2
Carson City, NV 89701