Hey kids, and adults too, if your clothes catch on fire immediately Stop where you are, Drop to the ground, place your hands over your face and Roll over and over to smother the flames that are on your clothes.
- Someone's clothes are on fire!
- If YOUR clothes catch on fire, "Stop, Drop and Roll!"
- If your friend's clothes catch on fire, don't let him or her run; yell, "Stop, Drop and Roll!"
- Once they are down and rolling, you can use a rug, blanket, towel, or other heavy cloth to help put out the flames on their clothes.
- Get adult help or call 9-1-1 or "O" for operator.
- Don't hang up until you are told to do so; listen for instructions.