Skip to page body Home City Hall Residents Business Visitors Services Weho TV

Carson City Senior Center has a licensed Social Work Program Manager available by appointment, to assist you with any problems or concerns you may have.  We also have a bilingual Case Manager available to help with your needs.

Please call the Senior Center at (775) 883-0703 to schedule an appointment with our social worker.

Last updated: 11/24/2015 3:03:30 PM