Skip to page body Home City Hall Residents Business Visitors Services Weho TV

If you have come to this Web site it is probably because you have been given a ticket for overtime parking or for unauthorized use of a handicapped parking space.

Should you feel that this citation was issued incorrectly you can make an appointment to see the hearing officer either by going to the counter at the Treasurer’s office or by downloading a Hearing Request and mailing it in. A hearing request must be accompanied with the proper payment.

If you received a citation for parking in a handicapped space and actually have a valid handicapped permit, bring your permit into the office and fill in a request to have the ticket voided.

You may pay this citation online.

Last updated: 8/25/2011 3:48:26 PM