This class is taught with the senior in mind.
Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at
10:00am in the Bonanza Room at the Community Center
and are FREE.
Those grand golden years have come upon us. Retirement, golf on Saturdays and Sunday brunch with the kids. That doesn’t mean we can stop exercising, let alone give us an excuse to stop exercising. It’s just as important now as it was when we were younger, in fact more so! This program is designed with the senior in mind.
• Strengthens muscles used when walking and getting out of a chair
• Helps reduce fear of falling and breaking a bone
• Aids seniors in staying mobile
• Provides opportunity for social interaction
• Exercises are gentle to your body