Road Report as of February 17, 2017. The following information applies to the period of February 20-26:
Flood related activities at the following locations are underway, please use caution near work crews:
- Kings Canyon Road from Longview Way to end of pavement
- Rhodes Street from Curry Street west
- Conestoga Drive near Grumman Drive
Lane closures with traffic controls are at the following locations due to utility/road work:
- Carson Street between William Street and Fifth Street will have possible lane restrictions, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Second Street between Harbin Avenue and Allouette Way will have traffic controls, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- U.S. 50 will have traffic controls from Sherman Lane to College Parkway, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Road closure expected at the following location due to utility work. Please follow detours:
- Airport Road between Woodside Drive and Menlo Drive, Monday and possibly Tuesday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701