Road Report as of April 20, 2017. The following information applies to the period of April 24-30:
Road closures expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please use caution.
- Phillips Street just north of Robinson Street will be closed Monday-Thursday for about a week
- Sophia Street will be closed between Carson and Plaza Streets, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Spear Street will be closed between Fall and Stewart Streets, Tuesday-Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lane closures or restrictions expected at the following locations due to road/utility work. Please use caution.
- U.S. 50 at the U.S. 395 intersection will be reduced to one lane in each direction for the month of April for freeway improvements (travel delays are expected on South Carson Street near the U.S. 50 Spooner junction)
- South Carson Street between Clear Creek and Snyder Avenues will have a single northbound lane closure Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- South Carson Street between Clear Creek and Snyder Avenues will have a single southbound lane closure Wednesday to Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Stewart Street will have single lane closures between Carson and William Streets, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sonoma Street between Saliman Road and Halleck Drive will have narrowed lanes, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Plaza Street will have the southbound lane closed between William and Sophia Streets, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701