Revised Road Report as of February 23, 2017. The following information applies to the period of February 27- March 5:
Road closure expected at the following location due to utility work. Please follow detours:
- Airport Road between East Fifth Street and Butti Way, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., access will be provided to the animal shelter during closure.
Flood related activities at the following locations are underway, please use caution near work crews:
- Kings Canyon Road from Longview Way to end of pavement
- Rhodes Street from Curry Street west
Lane closures with traffic controls are at the following locations due to utility/road work:
- Carson Street between William Street and Fifth Street will have possible lane restrictions, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- U.S. 50 will have traffic controls from Sherman Lane to College Parkway, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Airport road will have traffic controls from Woodside Drive to Menlo Drive, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Intersection of Sherman Lane and Panamint Road will have traffic controls with flaggers, Monday-Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Carson City Public Works Department/
Carson Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
3505 Butti Way
Carson City, NV 89701