State Community Development Block Grant Public Hearing
- Date: 03/26/2019
- Location: Community Development, Conference Room "A"
108 E. Proctor Street
Carson City, Nevada 89701
Carson City will conduct a public hearing on March 26, 2019 at 9:00 a.m., at the Community Development Conference Room A, located at 108 E. Proctor Street, Carson City, NV 8970, in order to discuss comments received on potential applications for funding under the next fiscal year, (July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020) for the State Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program and to select and rank projects which will be submitted to the State CDBG program.
The purposes of this public hearing to discuss comments received on potential applications, and approve and rank applications prior to submittal to the State.
If you require special accommodations to participate in the public hearing, please contact Mirjana Gavric, Grants Administrator at 775-283-7069 or at MGavric@carson.org
If you are unable to attend the public hearing, you may direct written comments to Mirjana Gavric, Grants Administrator at Carson City, Department of Finance, 201 North Carson Street, Suite, Carson City, NV 89701, or by phone 775-283-7069 or by e-mail at MGavric@carson.org.
Carson City promotes fair housing and makes its programs available to low and moderate income families regardless of age, race, color, relation, sex, national origin, sexual preference, material status or handicap.
This notice was posted in the following locations:
• The Planning Division office, 108 E. Proctor St., 2nd Floor
• State Library Archives, 100 N. Steward Street, Carson City, NV
• The Department of Finance office, 201 N. Carson St. Suite #3
• Carson City's Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/CarsonCityGovernment
• Carson City's website calendar and news, https://carson.org/government/meetings-and-events
• Carson City's web-site grants page, https://carson.org/government/grant-funding
• E-mail list of vendors, at Mirjana Gavric, 775-283-7069.