Carson City Road Report
Road Report as of November 15, 2018.
Road Report as of November 15, 2018. The following information applies to the period of November 19-25:
Road closures expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
- Center Drive at the Clear Creek Drive intersection will be closed, Monday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Clear Creek Avenue will be closed between Center Drive and Snyder Avenue, Monday-Sunday, all hours.
- Downtown Curry Streetscape Project - for specific details regarding traffic impacts as a result of the project, please refer to http://www.carsonproud.com/ for more information. This source will be updated weekly throughout the duration of the project.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work;
- Snyder Avenue between Clear Creek Avenue and Bigelow Drive will have lane restrictions with flaggers Monday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- South Edmonds Drive will have intermittent single-lane closures between Fairview Drive and Lompa Lane, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Nichols Lane will have reduced lanes between U.S. 50 and Carmine Street, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Arrowhead Drive will have reduced lanes between Emerson Drive and Goni Road, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Special Event: Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot – Mountain Street will be closed between Washington Street and Robinson Street, Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Dirk Goering, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner