WELCOME TO THE CARSON CITY RECORDER'S OFFICE
Our office has recently changed the public records search website. If you need assistance, please contact our office at (775)887-2260.
WHAT TYPES OF DOCUMENTS ARE RECORDED?
The Recorder's office records all documents relating to real property in Carson City, Nevada. Documents such as, deeds, deeds of trust, notice of completion, leases, homesteads, federal tax liens, land maps, mining records, certified court documents and military DD214's.
HOW DO I LOCATE A RECORDED DOCUMENT?
- All documents are entered into our Grantor/Grantee index by principal parties' names. Recorded documents are ima/Home/ShowDocument?id=66012ged as permanent record and the originals returned in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- All documents that have been recorded since July 2, 1962 may be viewed on our public records website. You may print an unofficial copy for your records; or, you may order a certified copy of the document by contacting our office directly.
You may search our online website by:
- Entering the last name - comma - first name.
- Entering the recorded document number.
- Please also refer to the search tools identified on the document search screen.
- Pursuant to NRS 7.285 our office is not authorized to practice law which includes advising what forms are needed, how to complete them, or give any other legal advice.
- Office personnel are not able to do searches for property history or on recorded documents.
- Notary services are not available at this office.
885 E. Musser St., Ste. 1028, Carson City, NV 89701
8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except legal holidays
Aubrey Rowlatt, Clerk Recorder email@example.com
Robin Houston, Chief Deputy Recorder firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Durkee, Deputy Recorder email@example.com
Sylvia, Yasumoto, Deputy Recorder firstname.lastname@example.org