We're proud to provide the dream of homeownership to our HONORED VETERANS!
The Nevada Housing Division, a Division of the Department of Business and Industry, is pleased to announce the launch of Home is Possible for Heroes (HiP-H) program which will launch on December 1, 2014 and will replace the former Hero to Home program. Also, with the passage of the Heroes Assistance and Relief Tax Act of 2008, all exemptions temporarily offered to Veterans are permanent.
- Below market 30-year fixed interest rate
- No first time homebuyer requirement
- Can be combined with the Mortgage Tax Credit (MTC) program to provide even more savings, qualified veterans receive a $400 discount off MTC fees
*** this program is not eligible for use with conventional loans
- Minimum credit score of 640 for government insured loans and 660 for manufactured housing
- Must meet normal government underwriting requirements
- Qualifying income on mortgage application must be below $95,500
- Home price below $400,000
- Home purchased as primary residence
- Veterans who have been honorably discharged
- Those serving on Active Duty
- National Guard service personnel
- Surviving spouses