Thank you for your interest in doing a service project with Carson City Parks, Recreation & Open Space! Our community trailer is meant to be used by the community to help maintain our beautiful parks and open spaces.
Please find our guidelines for borrowing the trailer below.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The trailer will not be available to rent on nationally observed holidays (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Labor Day etc..)
- The trailer is available to rent Monday- Sunday 8 AM- 7 PM
- The trailer is unavailable to rent during the winter months (December-March)
- Our department requires you provide us one weeks notice before the date of renting the trailer
- Individuals under the age of 18 are required to be supervised if using tools from the trailer
- The group borrowing the trailer is required to fill out an incident report form if first aid is administered and if any other emergency situation arises wherein the paramedics are or other non-emergency dispatch is called
- Groups borrowing the trailer are encouraged to note and report illegal activity in the area they are cleaning up.
- Groups are responsible for putting items back in the trailer in an organized fashion
- Please be kind and considerate to people using the trail or area you are cleaning up.
1:30 PMLiquor Hearing